Good Morning everyone. Another rainy morning but I can hear the birds out in the back as they prepare their nests and there is the sweet smell of spring outside so with no plans and no deadlines for the day I just thought I would wish all of you a happy sun filled day.
"God determines who walks into your life....
But it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,
my comments rarely show up so I must be doing something wrong, but hopefully you will get this one. thanks so much for the up dates and the pictures and your just doing the blog. Like the gills, I am so happy you are in my live....love ya vickie
3 comments:
Just stopping in to say hi! We're so happy to have you in our lives!
I LOVE that quote. I may have to post that on my blog...do you mind? I sure am grateful for you! You are such a wonderful friend!
my comments rarely show up so I must be doing something wrong, but hopefully you will get this one. thanks so much for the up dates and the pictures and your just doing the blog. Like the gills, I am so happy you are in my live....love ya
vickie
Post a Comment