SOME OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS CALL ME GRANDMA!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Just Counting Blessings











Yesterday we went to J & J Nursery to check out the plants. Wow that is the greatest gardening shop you could ever imagine. I took KC with and he was so happy to ride in the basket. It was hard doing anyting because the place was extremely crowded and so many people stopped to talk to KC. Of course all the little ones had to pet and play with him. Now he was really along so he could help pick out the plants that he would find the most delightful to dig up or lay on. I must admit he did a good job becasue this morning after I had planted them and was cleaning up he proceeded to eliminate two of them by tugging them out of the ground while I put the tools back. Now I do not remember Tar doing that and we had a good talk about it but I think it was to no avail.



Last night we went to an awesome piano recital. Ben played Sonata in A minor by Mozart and Polichinelle by Rachmaninoff. The finale was when Ben and three other boys played Stars and Stripes Forever on the twin pianos. Wow I wish all of you could have been there. What an impressive bunch of students. Ben is becoming a very accomplished pianist.



Tomorrow morning I get to go with Ben to a Mother's Day Breakfast at his ward. It is an honor to be with him. Bonnie cannot attend becase she is in Hawaii. I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day. It is so fun to have 3 new moms in the family.

Check out the dog training picture. Vickie had been training Seth's dog and the poor thing had to have time out because he was tired of having to submit to another Alpha in the pack. Oakley and KC enjoyed a little free time.
We are so anxious to begin our trip back east but I have to admit it will be hard to leave KC he has become a home body, especially at night time.








1 comment:

Marrian said...

You and KC would Love Germany. Pets are more welcomed in public places than kids, seriously! I see pets in ever store, at markets, everywhere. They dress thier pets up too. I once saw this little Chuahua (sp?)with JEANS for a dog. It was a female dog and also had a shirt (it was a playboy shirt) and a necklace. What surprised me the most was that the dog's owner was a man :).