SOME OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS CALL ME GRANDMA!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

HAPPINESS IS FAMILY

Happiness is family! April 12, 2008Talk about "Smiles" and you have it all rolled into one little bundle by the name of Garrett. What a delightful time we had when Katie and Garrett came to visit. The whole family made it over before the visit ended. The only thing that could have made it better is if Jared had been here instead of back in NY working on the cars. Even the sun decided to shine, and today it continues to shine so it must have something to do with them coming to put an end to winter weather.Whitney came and took so many pictures of Garrett and we are anxiously awaiting a copy of the disk so we can view them. Along with at least another 50 or so we should have a lovely memory of the last couple of days. I have some cute ones of Garrett and KC playing tug of war with a toy bone. I really think Jared should consider getting a family pet and it should be a dog because a boy needs a dog instead of a black cat. Whitney would take exception to that because like Jared she thinks cats are the best when it comes to pets.I discovered there is no need to buy toys for my great grand children because this week I realized they would much prefer i-pods, cell phones and any other type of small electronic device that I cannot possibly understand. Garrett was pushing the buttons on every one he could get his hands on. He especially liked Tylers tiny combination computer,phone,ipod etc.

No comments: