



Since I can never figure out how to place the pictures in the right order, I thought I should just put them in and then tell you a little about them. Beautiful Sunset from Vickies front yard. Two adorable dogs enjoying the day at Canine Country Club. First and best of all an amazing picture of Skyeler with Boi, the little boy who came into the clinic last year when Mike and Cliff were in Africa. The doctors could not help him but made arrangements for him to come to the states. After some very successfulsurgeries and a year later you can see what love, prayers and helping hands can do. Mike and Skyeler should arrive home today so hopefully I can tell you more about the trip this year in another post. What a wonderful opportunity for Skyeler to be able to go to Africa before leaving on his mission to Chili on the 28th of January.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment