

Welcoming parade for the doctors
Adhoc Clinic where they took care of patients,
Mike and one of the patients...
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; If we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." Anne Bradstreet
Mike and Skyeler certainly saw the adversity that many people in the world experience on a daily basis. It makes me so ashamed whenever I whine about things, and all I have to do is check Mike's site and realize again that I am most blessed. We as a family, and a nation, are blessed beyond words. I am truly grateful to live in this wonderful nation and pray for the Lord's choicest blessings to be upon it, and upon us as a people that we will live according to the commandments, love one another and strive to always be found worthy of the blessings we are so richly blessed with.

1 comment:
So inspiring you are!!!!
I feel the same way as I live here and Europeans are also a blessed people, but as an American, I am truly blessed beyond that of most and I am sooo grateful!
We sure miss you!
Post a Comment