

Did you enjoy putting up all the lights and decorations? I did, but it would have been alot more fun if this little master decorater had been here to help. Just couldn't resist sending these pictures from Jared and Katies blog along with Merry Christmas wishes to all of you. This is a labor of love this morning because I think I sprained my wrist last night. The YW activity was here and we had just finished making chocolates, now that is a deal breaker in my small kitchen. Of course someone had the great idea that we take a picture downstairs by the Christmas Tree and this funny old lady took a not so graceful, very hard fall....luckily the hips are still in place, if a tad black and blue, but oh the hand ..... Obviously it takes much longer to type with just one hand. It was worth it...we had a great time.
"Giving, not getting, brings to full bloom the Christmas spirit. Enemies are forgiven, friends remembered and God obeyed. The spirit of Christmas illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world's busy life and become more interested in people than things. To catch the real meaning of the "spirit of Christmas," we need only drop the last syllable, and it becomes the "Spirit of Christ." (President David O. Mc.Kay) Have a joy filled Christmas.
2 comments:
You are a clutz but I still love ya. I guess your sure it is just a sprain, so you won't be going to the doctor to be sure.
As long as you had a fun.....
The YW are lucky to have you.
Oh dear, I hope you're ok and healing fast. We got our chocolates today! Thank you! If I hadn't have gotten my chocolates I would have been very jealous of those YW! But now I can eat some while I read about them! Yummy! We love you!
Post a Comment