SOME OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS CALL ME GRANDMA!

Monday, December 22, 2008




Merry Christmas everyone...It seems like it was only yesterday we were sending greetings to our loved ones and friends. I love reflecting on the fond memories I have of everyone and the influence for good you have been in my life. The year 2008 has been a replay of many past years; filled with many blessings, a few challenges, some disappointments, joy and love - I am grateful for all of them.



As I contemplate the real menaing of this season, my thought turn to the Savior and His sacrifice for each of us. I am so grateful for His atonement and what that means in our lives. When we see the turmoil around the world and the numerous disasters in this country and abroad, it is so comforting to know that we will never be left without the Comforter. I am so grateful for each of you, my family and freinds, and wish you peace and joy this Christmas and the New Year.

I've decided to rename KC, just for the winter. His new name will be Snowball. Bert took him walking today and this is how he returned. Katie had posted this picture of Garrett after he opened a box of Christmas gifts...They sorta match...

1 comment:

Marrian said...

I LOVE reading your blog posts!!! Thank you for your sweet testimony! KC is the most adorable dog ever!!!
Hey, I heard you broke your arm. How did that happen? I hope you are alright.