


Golly, we have had so much rain...but I see a speck of blue right now, so maybe... The Air Show was spectacular and the Thunderbirds make chills run up and down as they pass overhead. We were watching from Mike and Bonnies deck...awesome... I have to admit I did not take this picture, it is one I tagged from Mary's blog. Every time I tried to get a picture they passed over before I located them.
Vickie and I are living our lives vicariously through Elizabeth and Katies blog. We wish we were in Maine with the Thomas family, and wish we could have been at Garretts 2nd Birthday party. Hopefully we will be seeing them in the near future.
In a talk by Henry B. Eyring called O remember, remember!! I read a statement that changed me and has influenced my life. He said that every day before we retire, we should ask ourselves this question..Did God send a message that was just for me - and did I see His hand in my life today? It is amazing when you watch for his messages they are always forthcoming. Are you watching for the message He is sending to you?
Kisses and Misses to all who are away from home, and to everyone have a wonderful fun filled summer making memories!

1 comment:
I love your blog mom. The rose is absolutley one of the prettiest pictures i have seen of a rose in a long time. I did, however miss seeing a picture of KC. Especially with his big puffy eye. Hope that is getting better. love ya
Post a Comment