SOME OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS CALL ME GRANDMA!

Saturday, May 16, 2009


Does this picture mean that Spring is coming to an end. The trees and flowers have been so beautiful this year, I hate to see it come to an end.

KC nearly took me down a very dangerous trail yesterday. He really wanted to get in the river and he did, finally getting his leash tangled on underbrush and I had to call on some kids walking by, to go down and get him. He can sometimes be quite a hand full.

I guess it would be even better, and more dangerous, if I had Garrett here to walk with us. Garrett would want to be right down there with him.....Wow scary thought, but the rest of the time it would be a wonderful escape into his little world. Every time I read about his inquisitive little adventures I wish for the time when he is closer to me. I feel like I am missing out on so much of Scott, Callie, Corbon and Garretts life, but so grateful for the blogs and all the pictures you send to keep me in the loop. Have a great week end...and do something just for fun!

No comments: