








What could be better than tip toeing through the Tulips at Thanksgiving Point? The flowers were amazing and the sky was so blue, and the soft breeze added to our enjoyment.
And at the end of the day we vowed to see the beautiful gardens at Temple Square..but that is for another time, so we went to the highest place to wave goodby until another adventure.
I guess I will never learn how to put the pictures in the right order....Katie Help!!
4 comments:
It's nice there, we think.
Beautiful! Looks like the weather is getting better there :). John said today, "I think I'm ready to go back to the States". We are moving to a city that is much like Manhatten and neither of us are city people, so it's going to be a challenge for us.
Love the awesome pictures. You are looking great!!!
It looks so beautiful there. I might have to pull myself away from this lovely place to go check it out. You have good friends who will go see these things with you. Shame on me for not coming along......love ya mom
Vickie
I wish I could come along too! It is so beautiful! You are certainely lucky to be there:)
Post a Comment