Go Go Granny
SOME OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS CALL ME GRANDMA!
Friday, November 21, 2008
DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT???
Yep, you are right, you have to read my posts with an open mind... I still cannot figure out how the top becomes the bottom and the bottom becomes the top - but at least I am continuing to try. Rome wasn't built in a day........
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Thats one really nice looking dog....
November 22, 2008 at 7:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(4)
Thanksgiving 2008. I wish I could put my thoughts ...
DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT???
No title
You might think it has been a long time since I wr...
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
Family and Friends
Jared and Katie
Ice Skating
9 years ago
Marrian
Sometimes Our Biggest Trials are the Most Faith Promoting
12 years ago
Four Legged Views
We have Moved
13 years ago
Jason and Taya
Mike and Bonnie
Becky
Thomas Sublime
Whit and Ty
1 comment:
Thats one really nice looking dog....
Post a Comment