SOME OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS CALL ME GRANDMA!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quite a Day!




Bonnie Taylors mother was buried today. What a beautiful time of remembrance for a lovely lady. Bonnie has spent the last week in Hawaii, along with her brothers and sisters. She said it was really a blessing that they were able to be with their parents during this time of sorrow. Our love goes out to Bonnie and her family.






Later this evening I went to hear Skyeler and Whitney perform. They are really talented and it was alot of fun. Skyeler played his guitar, the drums, and sang. I haven't heard him for quite awhile and I was very impressed. Whitney and Mandy sang and they were great. Fun evening.


I love hearing my talented grandkids. Ben played the piano at the funeral and then more music by Skyeler and Whitney made the day a little less sad.

Quote for the day: "Have you seen the hand of God reach out to bless your family today? Remember and recognize Gods kindness and you will be blessed by what the lord has done...Preserve that memory."
President Eyering

No comments: