SOME OF MY GREATEST BLESSINGS CALL ME GRANDMA!

Friday, June 13, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words..



















Look who came to grandma's house. KC was so excited to see Corbon. They played so cute together, but then of course KC thinks he is human. I love it when any of my grandchildren come to visit and now that there are little ones it is even better. The time went all too fast and they were on their way to Logan to work and play with friends.


















Richard, Bonnie, Becky and Ben gave me wonderful present on Sunday. A digital photo frame. It is so much fun and I can't wait to get a bunch of photos ready to use. This morning Jason inserted the card from the camera, containing 87 pictures we had taken of Corbon, and it was great watching them over and over. After I get all the little ones pictures on one card I can just watch them all day and it will be like a mini visit with everyone. I am afraid I will need lots of assistance from Vickie with this new project. She guides me along, buys and install things I have never heard of and haven't any idea how to work....












Come back and see me soon. You make the day brighter and lift my spirits.












Sir Winston Churchill said: "We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give." You give me more than I deserve

No comments: